Do you own or manage a multifamily building containing three or more units? We can help you increase the value of your property, lower your residents' energy bills and reduce your maintenance costs! The Ameren Missouri Multifamily program provides qualifying property managers with a no-cost energy assessment, incentives for energy-saving building upgrades, and incentives for energy-saving products installed throughout your building - including your resident's homes.
How it Works
- Complete the inquiry form to get started.
- If your property is eligible, we'll work with you to schedule an energy assessment with one of our Client Solution Specialists.
- On the day of your scheduled assessment, available at no cost to you, your Client Solutions Specialist will assess your property and identify any energy-saving opportunities within your building. When applicable, your Client Solutions Specialist will assist you in scheduling a second appointment for our technicians to install energy-saving products in your residents' homes and in common areas. Your Client Solutions Specialist will work with you and trade allies to complete any additional upgrades.
- Based on your no-cost assessment, your Client Solutions Specialist will provide you with a recommendation report detailing your opportunities for energy efficiency upgrades.
Your multifamily building must include three or more units with Ameren Missouri electric service to qualify for the Ameren Missouri Multifamily program.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Participation in a federal, state, or local subsidized housing program.
Proof of resident gross annual income levels at or below 80% of Area Median Income (AMI).
Household Size Annual Income 1 $ 37,200 2 $ 42,500 3 $ 47,800 4 $ 53,100 5 $ 57,350 6 $ 61,600 7 $ 65,850 8 $ 70,100
- Fall within a census tract included on the Company's list of eligible low-income census tracts.
- When a multifamily property does not meet one of the criteria above and has a combination of qualifying and non-qualifying residents, at least 50% of the residents must be eligible in order for the entire property to qualify.
- Heating and cooling systems and components such as boilers, furnaces, air conditioning, heat pumps, HVAC tune up, HVAC refrigerant change, setback thermostats, smart thermostats, electronically commutated motors, chillers, rooftop units, ventilation with energy recovery
- Lighting including qualifying LED bulbs, lighting controls
- Water heating measures including high efficiency faucet aerators, showerheads, pipe insulation, heat pump water heaters
- Building shell measures such as windows, doors and wall and attic insulation